If you are no longer able to care for your dog and need help with finding him or her another home, please contact us for help. We will do our best to assist you.
In order to ensure that your dog goes to a loving and suitable home, we complete reference checks and home checks for all of our applicants. If you wish, you can be closely involved in the re-homing process.
We may not be able to help in every case. We do not accept animals with aggression issuestowards other animals or humans. Before we accept your dog and agree to rehome him or her, we will have a trainer visit you for an evaluation of the animal.
To get ready:
1. Gather up all medical records.
2. If your dog is not up to date on vaccinations, please get that taken care of first.
3. Take some good pictures of your dog in clear daylight. Take some of the face and some of the body.
4. Create a summary of your dog’s behavior. Include everything – the good, the bad and the ugly.
5. Complete the two forms below